2022 Jeep Wrangler Interior
Classic and confident, the 2022 Jeep Wrangler returns to the Spanaway market as bold and capable as ever. And when it comes to the 2022 Jeep Wrangler interior, Tacoma-area drivers like you can expect high-tech features, vibrant colors, and plenty of space for whatever adventure comes next. Discover the Jeep Wrangler dimensions, cabin style, and more in this guide from Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.
Jeep Wrangler Interior: Style
- Black/Heritage Tan
- Black/Dark Saddle
- Global Black/Steel Gray
In addition to these Jeep Wrangler interior colors, you will encounter a number of other cabin-style options. For example, there is an array of open-air styles from which to choose, bringing the outdoors in as you travel around Gig Harbor and beyond.
Jeep Wrangler Interior: Features
Every drive in Lakewood will be more comfortable, enjoyable, and entertaining, thanks to Jeep Wrangler interior features like:
- Uconnect® infotainment with an available 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Nine-speaker Alpine® Premium Audio System, complete with an overhead sound bar, all-weather subwoofer, and 552-watt amplifier
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot with connectivity for up to 8 devices within a 50-foot radius
- Amazon Alexa compatibility
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Remote keyless entry system
Jeep Wrangler Dimensions
When it comes to the Jeep Wrangler interior, the backseat proves spacious when you need to load passengers inside, yet versatile when more room for cargo is needed. Check out the Jeep Wrangler dimensions below:
- Passenger Volume: 104.0 cubic feet
- Leg Room (Front/Back): 41.2 inches/38.3 inches
- Head Room (Front/Back): 42.6 inches/41.7 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Back): 53.9 inches/56.7 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Back): 55.7 inches/55.7 inches
- Standard Cargo Volume: 31.7 cubic feet
- Maximum Cargo Volume: 72.4 cubic feet
Additionally, the new Wrangler boasts innovative storage options. Organize smaller cargo with the Jeep® Utility Grid, or take advantage of the removable cargo floor to pack more gear inside.
Tour the 2022 Jeep Wrangler in Tacoma Today!
Connect with the team at Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram to plan your visit to our dealership for a tour of the 2022 Jeep Wrangler interior. We’re here to help you create a cabin that accommodates your needs and desires!
More from Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Year after year, the RAM 1500 proves itself a dependable and capable pickup truck for work sites and adventures alike. The 2023 model continues this tradition. It is prepared to tackle any tough task, and it provides the latest technology to ensure that you can tow confidently and safely. So, how much can a RAM…
A plug-in hybrid version of the all-terrain champ, the new Wrangler 4xe is an exciting addition to the lineup. The 2023 model comes in four trim levels, each equipped with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine and two electric motors. Curious about the 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe specs? Check out this guide from Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram to learn about…
Legendary capability electrified — the 2023 Jeep Wrangler completely changes the way you can adventure around Spanaway. This model features hybrid innovation to maximize efficiency without sacrificing all that the Wrangler is known for. In fact, the 2023 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity proves that the Wrangler is up for whatever challenge lies ahead. Learn more…