How to Trade in Your Car
If you’re thinking about buying a new vehicle near Puyallup, your first step is figuring out what to do with your current vehicle. Consider the benefits of trading in your current model at Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram! Our Federal Way area Dodge dealership in Tacoma is proud to offer competitive trade-in car prices every day of the week.
Steps to Trade in Car
At Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we make it as easy as possible for our customers to trade in their vehicle and get a fair price. Simply follow these steps:
- Value Your Trade. – Use our online trade-in value estimator to get an instant estimate of your vehicle’s worth. All you need to do is input your car’s mileage, year, make, model, and trim level, as well as your contact information. Once you’ve submitted your information, you’ll receive a report with the estimated value of your vehicle.
- Get an Appraisal. – The next step in the process is to bring your vehicle into Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram for an appraisal. We’ll take a look at the vehicle’s condition and history and then make an offer on the spot.
- Negotiate Your Trade-In Offer. – Whether you’re needing to pay off an upside-down loan or trying to figure out your next down payment, our finance team will work with you to help you get what you need.
Benefits of Trading in Your Car
Those considering trading in their current vehicle can enjoy a number of benefits when selling to a dealership rather than a private buyer. When you trade in your old model at Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, you can count on the following perks:
- Not having to worry about the hassle of selling your old car
- Getting a competitive price for your current model
- Being able to put your car’s trade-in value toward a new car down payment
Trade In Your Car and Find Your New Ride at Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Make the trip from Gig Harbor to trade in your old car, and check out our current inventory of new and used cars for sale at 4101 S. Tacoma Way in Tacoma, WA. Our dealership is open seven days a week, and you can contact us at (253) 475-7300.
Related Posts from Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
It is finally here, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator can be built and priced to your specifications. You may contact us at any time to help you navigate your all-new Jeep Gladiator build process. Keep in mind, Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is the #1 volume CJDR dealer in the state of Washington. We are taking…
Most experts agree: you should replace your car battery every 4-5 years. Of course, many factors affect battery life. Learn the ins and outs of car batteries at Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Have questions? Contact our Lakewood-area service center by completing this easy-to-use form. How Often Should You Rotate Your TiresContact Us How to Know When Your Car…
All things equal, your Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, or RAM vehicle needs its tires rotated after every 5,000 to 7,500 miles. Although this interval is a good rule, it’s best to consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual before you proceed with rotating your vehicle’s tires. Still curious about tire rotation intervals? Consult the guide compiled by the…