Is It Cheaper to Order a Car From the Factory?
Is it cheaper to order a car from the factory vs. buy from the dealership stock? Ultimately, it comes down to your preferences and what you need from a vehicle on the Spanaway streets. And no matter what, the Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram finance team will work with you to secure a loan or lease that works with your budget. Learn more below!
Order From the Factory: Pros and Cons
What are the pros and cons of ordering a car from the factory? Consider the following as you determine if it is cheaper to order a car from the factory.
- Ordered vehicles don’t necessarily cost more than cars in stock at Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. In some cases, they may actually cost you less.
- Pick out everything from the exterior paint color to interior appointments and technology features with a factory order so that you end up with exactly what you want.
- You won’t be able to drive home to Lakewood on the same day you place your car order. Make sure to plan ahead so that you have your factory-ordered vehicle when you need it.
Buy From Dealership Inventory: Pros and Cons
What can you expect when you buy directly from a dealership inventory? Decide whether shopping within our new vehicles inventory is right for you.
- Enjoy immediate access to your new vehicle when you shop within our inventory of new Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram models. You can drive the vehicle you select off the lot on the day you complete your purchase!
- You can take advantage of incentives and rebates that are currently available at Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. This isn’t necessarily the case when you complete a factory order.
- When you buy a vehicle that is currently in stock at Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, you may have to settle for a vehicle with more or less equipment than you need, or for your second or third color choice.
Shop For Your Next Vehicle With Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Is it cheaper to order a car from the factory? Now that you have a better sense of the answer to this question, connect with the team at Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram to begin shopping for your next vehicle!
Whether that means working with us to place a factory order or browsing our current inventory, we’re ready to put you behind the wheel of a model you absolutely love!
More from Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Year after year, the RAM 1500 proves itself a dependable and capable pickup truck for work sites and adventures alike. The 2023 model continues this tradition. It is prepared to tackle any tough task, and it provides the latest technology to ensure that you can tow confidently and safely. So, how much can a RAM…
A plug-in hybrid version of the all-terrain champ, the new Wrangler 4xe is an exciting addition to the lineup. The 2023 model comes in four trim levels, each equipped with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine and two electric motors. Curious about the 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe specs? Check out this guide from Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram to learn about…
Legendary capability electrified — the 2023 Jeep Wrangler completely changes the way you can adventure around Spanaway. This model features hybrid innovation to maximize efficiency without sacrificing all that the Wrangler is known for. In fact, the 2023 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity proves that the Wrangler is up for whatever challenge lies ahead. Learn more…